I got this from Kelly Vestal when we were in dinner group. We love eating this and it is so easy. Sometime I will cook mushrooms with it or put some grape tomatoes in it. I always think of Kelly when we make this dish.
1 Cup prepared ranch (bottle or homemade)
4 Chicken breasts pounded thin
½ cube butter
1/3 Cup white cooking wine
10 oz. angel hair or fettuccine noodles
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
-I typically double the sauce recipe-
Sauté chicken in butter until brown and cooked through. Transfer to dish and cut chicken into strips and set aside. Pour wine in skillet; cook over med/high heat, scraping up any bits from chicken. Cook 3-5 minutes. Whisk ranch in and add chicken. Pour sauce over cooked noodles and add desired amount of cheese.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment